Roller conveyors are used to facilitate movement of linear loads and are formed by a set of rollers supported in a metal frame. Its specifications vary according to the characteristics of each item needs to be transported as well as the spaces and the required complexity. Rackart can fabricarte from a roll replacement to a motorized conveyor and controlled sensors, microswitches, etc
• Roller Conveyors - Movement.
- Gravity, where the operator must push the goods to make this slide from one point to another.
- Dynamic inclined gravity and dynamic brakes for load control.
- Motorised, using the force of an engine and facilitate control or automation thereof
• Roller Conveyors - Carrying Capacity.
- The capacity of a conveyor is given by the load capacity of the bearings of each of its rollers, this only certain length
- For the minimum amount of rollers in contact with the workpiece simultaneously transported.
- For example, if I have a piece weighing 100 kg and this can be in contact with a minimum of 4 rollers, then we require that each roller has a minimum capacity of 25 kg.
- There are factors that could affect the carrying capacity of the rollers, such as impacts on air cargo conveyor speed should be motorized, among others.
The rollers are formed essentially tube body, bearing die, hexagonal shaft and spring.
The most common arrows for bearing arrow is the type of Hexagonal, unlike the round, it helps the shaft does not rotate with the roller in case of a malfunction or Atorón bearing. The round arrow is used in very special cases where there were no existing hexagonal bearing and where you should look to make special considerations for proper operation.
Roller diameters Different diameters for the rollers which engage different bearings, we present the standard in the market and its relationship arrow and load capacity (Should rollers more capacity is required, please contact)
- 3 / 4 "cal. 20, galvanized, round shaft 1 / 4 "Load Capacity Kg 18.
- 1-3 / 8 "cal. 18, galvanized, hexagonal shaft 5 / 16 "Load Capacity Kg 40.
- 1.9 "cal. 18, galvanized, hexagonal shaft 7 / 16 "Load Capacity Kg 70.
- 2 "cal. 16, galvanized, hexagonal shaft 7 / 16 "Load Capacity Kg 110.
- 2 "cal. 14, galvanized, hexagonal shaft 7 / 16 "Load Capacity Kg 110.
- 2-1 / 2 "cal. 14, galvanized, hexagonal shaft 7 / 16 "Load Capacity Kg 200.
- 2-1 / 2 "cal 10, hexagonal shaft 11 / 16" Load Capacity Kg 220.
- 2-7 / 8 "ced. 40, hexagonal shaft 11 / 16 "Load Capacity Kg 220.
- protective sleeves, as the case sometimes required to protect the rollers with polyurethane or PVC to avoid contact with steel parts in question.
Rackart manufactures structures based on the requirements of each project, so they can be formed sheets or structural channels, always with the confidence that they are made of very robust way to work in abusive conditions.
- Width between channels, distance measured from inside the structure supporting the rollers. It is the most important distance of a conveyor, this will depend for the proper design of the length of the rollers, its arrow and the correct operation of the spring.
- Roller position, two positions
- centered position, which is focused on supporting the roller profile and the diameter thereof does not protrude from the same camber profile. This page is usually channel.
- High position, the roller supports the profile offset such that the apex diameters and protrudes beyond the profile camber in question.
- Height, if required the main structure, or roller bed must be running at a given height.
- H type supports fixed
- H type adjustable support to compensate for the imperfections of the floor or to tilt. (more common)
- special media to other structures or columns
- Hanging from the ceiling
- H Adjustable brackets, which are the most common, are manufactured to the desired height and allowed a margin of plus or minus 10 tolerance, as appropriate. These are shaped j) Bota, for varying height and anchored to the floor
- Tilt bracket, joining roller bed with legs and give tilt if necessary
- H, structure to connect the bracket legs with boots.
Curves and transfers
- Transfer ball table.
- Curves up 90 degree turning radius and roller either gravity or motorized
- Transfers to 90 degrees without turning radius
Control and Engines
- electric motors at different voltages and phases, pneumatic or hydraulic motors.
- Proximity sensors, actuators and other
- All based on what the project demands.